Young people - please visit here for the new forums!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JessL

PostSubject: oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09 Wed 29 Jul - 14:55

i just wanna say a real big thanks,my exerience with you has been so fun. I have met some of the heros and made some new friends! I think its fantastic that you put down your time with me and other chilldren to do this.You guys are so funny and nice, like there are hardely any free clubs and HARmony camp is free. Thank-you heros as well for putting your time down as well you have all been brilliant. Im lucky to have this experience. and i just wanna say how humanutopia has changed the way i feel about lots of things . before if someone was getting bullied i wouldnt stop it i would just stay away but know if i see or hear about somebody bullying someone younger or people with problems or just normal people i will stop it or if somebody says i cant do that something ill prove to them that i can .grahams story today touched me and he showed all of us that if we want the dream bad enough then go out
and get it .and about people filling up eachothers bins i know think twice before i say something horrible well as before i would say and then think about what ive just said and when i get the chance im going to become a hero Smile Very Happy

Last edited by JessL on Wed 29 Jul - 18:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Georgia.Turner..X

PostSubject: Re: oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09 Wed 29 Jul - 15:38

JessL wrote:
humanutopia has changed the way i feel about lots of things . before if someone was getting bullied i wouldnt stop it i would just stay away but know if i see or hear about somebody bullying someone younger or people with problems or just normal people i will stop it or if somebody says i cant do that something ill prove to them that i can .grahams story today touched me and he showed all of us that if we want the dream bad enough then go out
and get it .and about people filling up eachothers bins i know think twice before i say something horrible well as before i would say and then think about what ive just said and when i get the chance im going to become a hero Smile Very Happy
well done jess
Back to top Go down
Georgia.Turner..X

PostSubject: Re: oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09 Wed 29 Jul - 15:46

i just wanna say a really big thanks to human utopia and i am so glad i had the exspirance of this. Very Happy I think its really important now not to fill people bins.I understand that it hurts people when you fill there bins and i should no i get bullied quiet alot and i understand that we should stop and its not funny.I am really greatful the Human Utopia has orgonised a harmony camp and jess i think you are doing really well as out head teacher sotta person and all the heros are doing a great job.Human Utopia has talt me alot and now i no even when my bin gets filled and it fills like its only me but its not Mad I really wanna go for my dream like danny and i think she will get there. Very Happy lol! i get alot of people wish they would have the exspirance that i have had and i wont to say another
thank you to everyone for all the effort and for helping us get out of the comferts zone
Georgia Turner flower [b][u]
Back to top Go down
SophieH

PostSubject: HARmony camp 09 Wed 29 Jul - 18:12

Hi im Sophie Harris i just wanna say a real big thanks,my exerience with you has been so fun. I have met some of the heros and made some new friends! I think its fantastic that you put down your time with me and other chilldren to do this. Ohh yeah graham i am the person who poked my tounge back at you on the frirst day and you came over and hi-fived me! You guys are so funny and nice, like there are hardely any free clubs and HARmony camp is free. Thank-you heros as well for putting your time down as well you have all been brilliant. Im lucky to have this experience.

From Sophie.Harris
Back to top Go down
sophie.h

PostSubject: i have just registered Wed 29 Jul - 18:25

Hi its sophie again just to say after the like 3rd time i have now registered
Back to top Go down
DavidS

PostSubject: Today Wed 29 Jul - 21:53

Hi gang,
I had a great time today at the Harmony camp at Oasis Academy Brightstowe. I have really enjoyed myself every day I have been with you. Mixing records was great, and today I did some juditsu which was a really good thing to learn and I was quite good for my first time
This is for the hero's - thank you to ALL the hero's for spending hours making the workshops as well as helping me and teaching me how to do all the things I have done including drama, dance and the djing and juditsu. You have all been great
I will recommend the Harmony camp to all next year's year 7's they will be missing out on a lot of fun if they dont go and I will do my best to be a hero when I am old enough.
Thank you also to Humanutopia for laying on the camps and all the work that you have put into it. It really is appreciated
DavidS Smile
Back to top Go down
CoreyJohnson

PostSubject: HARmony Camp 09 Brightstowe Thu 30 Jul - 14:36

hey guys,
im glad that you all had a good time, i hope you have even more fun in september, we are all going to miss you, you have been the best this week

Thanks Corey x
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
one t

PostSubject: Re: oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09 Thu 30 Jul - 18:42

What a wicked 3 days,you all should be so proud of yourselves at Brightstowe ,the Heroes & all the YR 5 & 6 who attended.
It was great to see you all making new friends enjoying your new school & having so much fun with eachother.The workshops were brilliant & to see everyone geting into the Panic Zone at the end today in front of everyones mum & dad's showed just how succesfull your workshops had been,everyone loved them !!!!!
Myself & Graham are looking forward to seeing everyone again in the new term,but for now ENJOY your summer hol's & thanks you were all wicked.
Respect to you Geezaa's !!!
Steve

If you want to see the photo's click Recent photos then select the Brightstowe section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09

Back to top Go down

oasisacademybrighstow HARmony camp 09

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
humanutopia  :: HARmony Camp-