Young people - please visit here for the new forums!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IN EVERY SCHOOL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocklegendM

PostSubject: IN EVERY SCHOOL! Fri 3 Apr - 22:21

IN EVERY SCHOOL I GO TOO THROUGH HU AND THE HEROES JOURNEY HEARING ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING DISRESPECTED OR INSULTED IN SOME WAY IT MAKES ME FEEL EXTREMELY SAD BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TOO BE CALLED FOUR EYES A GEEK OR WHATEVER SO IT JUST GETS ME EVERY TIME. Crying or Very sad BUT IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I SEE THEM ALL RESPECT EACH OTHER AND BEING NICE.

SO TO CONCLUDE ANYONE GETTING BULLIED OR INSULTED JUST REPLY AND ILL TALK TO YOU AND PROVE THAT YOUR NOT WHAT THEY'RE CALLING YOU SO TILL NEXT TIME
RL OUT.
Back to top Go down
sophiestill

PostSubject: Re: IN EVERY SCHOOL! Thu 23 Apr - 17:48

When I went to my junior school I moved from a different town and everybody already had best friends, so I was the lonely one. Everybody always used to say that I was very shy and I never got a chance to shine. It was because everyone put me down that I chose never to express myself because I was scared of people thinking I was silly if I suddenly started being loud.
Back to top Go down
rocklegendM

PostSubject: Re: IN EVERY SCHOOL! Thu 23 Apr - 17:53

to sophie dont ever dulll your light or stop it. everbody is special be loud be who you in your heart want to be not what people are telling you you are.
let your light shine from never give up youve got a freind me and hu

rl
Back to top Go down
Kotsie

PostSubject: Re: IN EVERY SCHOOL! Sat 2 May - 12:53

I got taken the piss out of before. Then my anger switched into those people and other around them. I feel bad that I made people unhappy :/

I changed though. Very Happy

P.S: Nice topic you got going on here Wink
Back to top Go down
rocklegendM

PostSubject: thanks kotsie Sun 3 May - 22:04

kotsie im sorry too hear that people were filling your bin and as a result of that you were filling other peoples bins Crying or Very sad thats what we at human utopia call the ripple effect im glad you changed Very Happy stay strong and never give up.

p.s thanks i created this topic glad you like it tell any of your friends that are getting bullied just give me a shout ill always be here for them and anyone who needs my help.

until then rocklegendm out
Back to top Go down
one t

PostSubject: Re: IN EVERY SCHOOL! Thu 20 May - 20:57

Martin you are a Legend my friend, this thread is what the Heroes Journey is all about , people helping others.....
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocklegendM

PostSubject: its matthew Thu 20 May - 21:01

lol ive started another thread im going to see how that goes but until next time keep on ruling
Back to top Go down
Radom Shelly

PostSubject: Re: IN EVERY SCHOOL! Fri 11 Jun - 19:39

I love the topic and I too know what it is like to be called four eyes, greek, you name it I have most likely been call it.

It's funny though because people called me a greek as I love doctor who, torchwood, Csi and crimal minds and knew alot about the acts and the show.
And was smart in the bottom of maths until they move me lol.

Yet they called me stupid as I wasn't the smartes in english, and when they move me but if they actual though about it they would of relise I am actual dysleix just be diagnosed, I only get my spelling mostly on this right as I use a dictionary.

I hope everyone who has been bullied or beening bullied has the sterength to carry on Smile
Back to top Go down
rocklegendM

PostSubject: IM GLAD! Fri 11 Jun - 20:14

HI IM GLAD THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE STRENGHTH TO CARRY ON BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO STAY STRONG YOU SHOULDNT BE CALLED NAMES AND LEFT OUT ANYWAYS T.Y FOR THE MESSAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN EVERY SCHOOL!

Back to top Go down

IN EVERY SCHOOL!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
humanutopia  :: Bin Filling-