Young people - please visit here for the new forums!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

AMAZING =]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel E

PostSubject: AMAZING =] Sun 5 Apr - 18:06

The HARmony Camps are AMAZING my life as changed so much by doing these!
I want to thank Graham + Carlo 4 giving me the chance to be invold in the camps at wheldon hopefully 1 day at every school they go to....(HINTING) Graham + Carlo plz make my DREAM come true i want this more than any1 x x
Back to top Go down
RyanM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Wed 8 Apr - 10:27

The amount of experiance it gives you, it lifts you up. It's sometimes really difficult while you're there, but looking back, it's amazing cheers
Back to top Go down
Mel E

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Wed 8 Apr - 11:49

I AGREE WITH U SOO MUCH RYAN flower
Back to top Go down
sophiestill

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Thu 23 Apr - 17:51

The HARmony camp sounds amazing and I would love to do it this year. I am so excited but at the same time really scared.
Back to top Go down
Mel E

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Thu 23 Apr - 21:15

Awww sophie every 1 is scared at the biggining but as soon as you meet the kids thats your going to be working with you will be fine i have done a HARMONY camp for 3 years now and been put in charge i never fort i could do that cause i was that scared.

hope you get on fine you will love it let me know how you get on!
xx
Back to top Go down
Radom Shelly

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Mon 27 Apr - 15:23

The HARmony camp is really good, don't worry I did it last year, and I was scared, and I'm scared this year as well, but looking forward to it, everyone gets scared but as mel said, as soon as the kids come in u feel relax, and its so much fun and the friend are unbelieve. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mel E

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Mon 27 Apr - 17:39

Soo True Any ways Good Luck U 2 you will love it sophie x x
Back to top Go down
Mark Gourlay

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Tue 28 Apr - 11:58

The HARmony camp that we run was soooo great i was a bit nervous at the start but once i started then i was fine and really enjoyed myself. i was a home group leader and i had grahams two boy's billy and harrison, those two boys are great they listend to everything i said and so did the rest of the group, i didn't want the camp to end, and hopefully we will be running another one this summer so i am looking forward to that so much.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mel E

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =] Tue 28 Apr - 20:37

Sooo True the 1st year i did a HARmony camp graham bort all off his kids they was GREAT.

Guys listen you will be scared i remember the 1st day i said to graham i had buttereflys he laughed at me and said i will be fine 2 weeks later i was in charge.

you will love it and i wish all of you good luck.

im sad that i cant do the HARmony camps at my old school anymore.

GOOD LOOK HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE AND BE A HEROE!!!

TAKE CARE X X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING =]

Back to top Go down

AMAZING =]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
humanutopia  :: HARmony Camp-