Young people - please visit here for the new forums!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

bin filling thats enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florence_S

PostSubject: bin filling thats enough Tue 5 May - 18:56

i have had my bin filled practically my whole life. i only told anyone recently (graham, carlo, steve and tom(the miracle workers)) about: the way i talk, the way i dress, the way i look, how clever i am, my religion, my dads job, my weight. even stupid stuff like: putting my hand up, getting the right answer, then having everyone in the class have a go at me about it. i get all the names you could ever think of. i started to play dumb and i never put my hand up - thats how bad it got (people threw drinks and stuff at me, they tripped me up as i went from lesson to lesson as well.) then graham, carlo, steve and tom came to my school. they asked some people to remain standing after they asked 'whos had their bin filled' and the people still standing told their story. so many people have had it worse than me but it still feels hurtful whenever a comment is made or anything. im writing this to say. if any of this stuff ever happens to you. SAY SOMETHING TO ANYONE. it will really help. its helped me so much and at the end of the heroes day i sat on the dream chair and told everyone my dream of being a doctor. no matter what it takes im gonna get there. i now put my hand up whenever i know the answer (or even if i dont, i still take a guess - whats there to loose???) if anyone else is ever in this sort of situation just tell someone-it will change your school life. im writing this to tell you not to learn the hard way as i did, but fortunately i got help from the most amazing people this world is ever gonna see, (well, apart from jesus) . good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
AnannaTheCrazyLittlePixy

PostSubject: Shocked Wed 6 May - 15:57

For You To Be Able To Tell Someone That Your Getting Bullied For Being Yourself It Takes A Lot Of Guts Much More Than I Ever Had. Graham Carlos And Steve The Miracle Workers Wow I Like That It Sums Them Up Nicely But They Dont Work Miracles They Make Us See What The See The Sight Givers LoL But That Sounds Strange But I Like Strange. Back To My Point I Admire You For Being Able To Tell Everyone How You Felt As For Me It Took Human Utopia To Come and Make Me Open My Eyes To The Fact That My Feelings Matter Too.
Back to top Go down
Alwiya the HERO

PostSubject: bin filling Wed 6 May - 17:37

Bin filling is horrible n iv neva had de guts to stop people from fillin bins until NOW
i am much more confident
Back to top Go down
amber

PostSubject: i hate bin filling !! Thu 7 May - 17:01

i've had my bin filled a bit in the past but i have learnt how to stand up for myself and be counted, i hate bin fillers soo much! what gives them the right to fill someones bin ! that may sound hypocritical, because i have probably filled someones bin in a way during HUGE arguements with people i KNOW but some bin fillers just go up to strangers and start to fill there bins ! ive learnt my way know and i will try hard to NEVER fill anyones bin ever again even when im REALLY angry like Mad proper angry ! Graham, Carlos, Tom and Steve, you've all opened my eyes so much thank you !!
much love amber x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bin filling thats enough

Back to top Go down

bin filling thats enough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
humanutopia  :: Bin Filling-