Young people - please visit here for the new forums!

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My own little "Bin"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iKirokox3

PostSubject: My own little "Bin" Wed 3 Jun - 14:59

[Sorry if it's a bit to detailed!]

I didn't speak about this before when we had the heroes first time in Luton with my own form. I wanted to speak out, but I couldn't. It would have been embarrasing to say it infront of those who took the mick out of me, so I want to say it here.

For as long as I can remember, I've always been overweight. I used to be "thin" when I was quite little, but I've always been overweight >.<, I used to get bullied in Infant and Junior school, but to be honest, it got even worse in High school.

When I first started, people did take the mick out of my weight, which didn't surprise me at all, I knew it was going to happen. Then people started taking the mick out of what I listened to. Everyday was hell, people just kept having a go at me. It got worse and worse. One day I tried to kill myself with a school tie. I just really wanted to die.

Now I'm in year 9, year 8 wasn't so bad. But this year I've been really really depressed. My parents and family have a go at me to lose weight, I get really upset about this because it felt like my mum and dad didn't love me. I began self-harming.

My friend Nioami even started the same thing, but she made it a whole lot worse for me, she started to hang out with new people, she was my best mate...Now I just get ignored and I feel alone and isolated, she was changing right in front of my eyes (In a bad way in my opinion). I started to lose friends, but I've gained them back. I don't think I can gain back my best friend though >.<

Thing's changed alot for me after Human Utopia, although I still get really upset about my own body, I've been a little bit happier about myself. Nioami and me talk a bit more nowadays, but I still self-harm. My parents don't know about it and they ain't going to either..

So that's my own little story, with a massive bin filled with rubbish Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hafsahh'

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Wed 9 Dec - 0:19

Shocked
I just read all that and my heart just sank
Self Harm ?
The people who said all those nasty things to you and filled your bin with utter rubbish aren't worth it!

I really think you need to talk to somebody about it though
Even if it isn't you parents just find someone close and tell them everything
You need to empty out all the rubbish that's been put into your bin and get rid of it. Your very young and got your life ahead of you and something like this could really make you break down
Crying or Very sad

Anyway I'm glad things are getting better and I hope they carry on but self harming isn't the way out.
Back to top Go down
Hasan Sheikh

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Wed 9 Dec - 18:40

Hafsahh' wrote:
Shocked
Self Harm ?
The people who said all those nasty things to you and filled your bin with utter rubbish aren't worth it!

You need to empty out all the rubbish that's been put into your bin and get rid of it. Your very young and got your life ahead of you and something like this could really make you break down
Crying or Very sad

Anyway I'm glad things are getting better and I hope they carry on but self harming isn't the way out.

Soo True Hafsah Smile
Back to top Go down
Hafsahh'

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Thu 10 Dec - 17:47

● Ĥäśãń™ ● wrote:
Hafsahh' wrote:
Shocked
Self Harm ?

Crying or Very sad

Soo True Hafsah Smile

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahnaz x

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Fri 11 Dec - 13:20

Shocked
I totalllyyyy agreee with Hafsah!
They definately are NOT Worth It!!

Honestly you reallyy shouldnt be worrying about things like that especially at your age!

Im realyy glad things are getting better for you, and as Hafsahh said, Self Harming just isn't the way out. Crying or Very sad
Because at one point in my life i have actually tried to take my own life quite a few times. i hadn't told no one.. but then, afterwards when i thought about it, i thought.. whats the point? why take your life because of them?
They just arn't worth dieing for.
Lifes precious, so don't let anyone take that from you.
Believe in yourself, be proud of who you are.
Make the most of your life.

Honestly talk to someone, any one. And believe me you will feel very relieved to get that off your back. Dont be embarassed to tell someone, and believe me they won't take mick out of you because this wasnt even slightly funny. Crying or Very sad
Just empty your bin.
If you really feel that you dont want to talk to someone face to face,
call childline. Its free, and just tell them how you feel. They'll listen to you and will make you feel alot better .
0800 1111.

Honestly I really do hope things get better for you Smile
Back to top Go down
humera

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Sat 12 Dec - 15:39

oh i feel so sori 4 u Sad
but dnt lisn 2 da ppl dat say bad thngs bwt ur weight.
der jus tryin 2 break ur confidenc
its ur lyf so u mke ur own decisions, don't let othrs mke dem 4 u
be happy n enjoy lyf 2 da max Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meesha

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Sat 12 Dec - 18:51

haffy n naz yur totally ryt
live yur life for yurslf nt for uthers
who cares wot thy say
thy jus want to yu 2 feel low
beliv in yurslf n say 2 yurslf yur perfect
the way y r
btw sharin a problm is halfin it
which takes hlf da weiht of yu
try duin dat
bcoz dat wrkd 4 mee
Back to top Go down
Mahnaz x

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Sun 13 Dec - 14:40

ii Totallyy Agree Meesha..
Back to top Go down
rocklegendM

PostSubject: mate! Thu 20 May - 21:12

hi mate no matter what people say an opinion of a fool is no opinion of a fool and if your overweight its alright its none of there business what you look like. people are just trying to get some antisocial rep but dont let it get under your skin stay strong and if you ever think about self harming talk to people on the forum me one t any body it doesnt matter just remember were here for you kk stay strong rocklegendm out
Back to top Go down
Radom Shelly

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Fri 11 Jun - 19:14

Aw I will agreed as I read this all I wated to do is to give you a big hug.

Everyone telling you it's not right and it not however I am going to tell you apart of my life as I had a similar experice

Now I had the opposite as I use to get pick on because I use to be too skinning all the way up to the last few months. I try hard to put weight on but it was neally impoisable, now I try to kill myself to nobody knows (well until now) I spoke in HU but did not told anyone my whole story as I didn't want to much attention and people to feel sorry for me.

I final wrote my life in a little book witch I keep close to me at all time, every now and again I let one person who I turst read it, and it help me to over come my pass actual having down.

When I started to stop hurting myself it was only because I ask myself what the point, and I started thinking wouldn't annoy people who pick on me if we had a come back in 20 years and I made my dream happen.

Ask yourself that before you hurt yourself, i'm sure imagine their shock faces your laugh.

I haven't hurt myself for about five months, and I would like to know whats your dream?

If you need someone to talk email me, as it's easy not knowing the person, I will do you a little deal if you trust me with your story I will trust you with mine at less then you know your not complete alone Smile
Back to top Go down
rafbabe13

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin" Thu 23 Sep - 20:46

aaawwww...
ive had bad experiences with things like that before.
the whole way through primary school i was bullied because my mum was a single mum on benefits so i refused to eat so little that it actually became a serious problem, and when i started secondary school i was still being bullied but instead of not eating, all i did was comfort eat. luckily everything stopped in year 8 becuase i started to misbehave to try and fit in with everyone else. BAD IDEA!!!
everything started out fine in year 9 until something happened and i was pressured into telling my "mates" it and they spread it and twisted it completely so people began to pick on me again, becuase of that i began to self harm, scive my lessons and form time as i was afraid of what people would say to me and i got in all sorts of trouble with my teachers and tutor.
since the Heroes Journey, the people that were filling my bin actually came up to me and apologized to me and they said that they never knew how it made feel.
i have now managed to control my eating habuts but i will still have a day or two where i wont eat anything.
i have chosen to become a hero so i can ensure the year 7's that it is ok for them to talk to the year 10's and not be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own little "Bin"

Back to top Go down

My own little "Bin"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
humanutopia  :: Bin Filling-